homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Friday, August 7, 2009

Today's to do list..

  • pancakes for breakfast .. done. I'm too lazy to mix my own dough, I bought "the box"
  • baby food for Baby G..done, but she didn't like the Gouda cheese I added in, so we hit "the jar"
  • daily design works.. horoscope/zodiac illustrations, quite exhausting to figure out 12 different poses..
  • play with Baby G
  • another baby food for G, skip the Gouda add the usual cheddar
  • snack for Baby G
  • put her to an afternoon nap
  • back to work
  • write a blog..hey, I'm doing this! Consider this done!
  • go out for dinner ..my husband is planning this, I think we'll hit another jar for G.
  • put Baby G to sleep
Well, ... I wish I could put on one of these on my today's to-do list, but...sigh, OK, I hate to explain my incapability, but of course, I always love to share things!! Here are some of the best paper craft tutorials I'm dying to try.

remember this? the awesome Tuppence has written a tutorial for the cute bag.


design*sponge's paper scarp craft will make you think twice to discard any gift wrapping leftovers.

...and so is spotted sparrow's paper bow tutorial.

Simply delight the little ones with this paper magic trick from anise mouette.

6 comments:

  1. I like the 'recycle wrapped' gift!

    Also, I've tagged you in my blog, Welcome to check it out! Have a great weekend :)

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love the magic slide and recycled bow! I need to make those NOW!!!! I should be doing last minute housework. Does crafting count as last minute housework?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing such GREAT ideas and blogs! :) Have a FANTASTIC weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby G. doesn't like gouda?!? But it's so yummy, maybe even my favorite.

    I'm glad to see you're getting things done! I've been having a hard time being productive lately, and I don't even have a baby to occupy my time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice day....we spend the whole time running after the kids dont we.!
    smooches

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.