homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweenies Around the World!

So, how was fright night? Who were you on Halloween? I read that this year's popular costumes are Snooki and Gaga. LOL, I'd love to see a fabric meat dress and shoes. Anyway, I'm here to share some Halloweenies printable put up to good use.

PinkPug thought she's too old playing magnetic dress up, she thought of better (and more creative) ways to use them. Looking lovely? MUCH!

Amesh ordered an all pirate costume theme for her son Yuara's birthday, here pictured with all the good things she share for the lootbag. I envy her guests. Check out Yuara's 2nd birthday here! I love her puppet show stage and DIY puppets!


I also did Yuara's invitation, which was printed on potato sack fabric! Great idea! The sailboat plushie is Amesh's DIY, I went gaga over it!

If you have printed and played with my Halloweenies printable, plesase do share! I love great surprises like these!

p.s. Some of you might have heard about the earthquake and eruption in Indonesia. It's like the catastrophe in the movie 2012 coming as predicted. My home, fortunately, still miles away from ground zero. But yes, as a country, we are struggling to help and comfort each other as much as we can, right here and now. I hope for your prayers and smiles to keep us strong. If you wish to help more, visit Indonesia Red Cross and distribute your share of help via Red Cross ONLY. Indonesia is listed with most corrupt government officials and lots of faux charity events emerging lately, do not trust easily. If you have trouble reaching Indonesian Red Cross, you can contact your local Red Cross or email me for any further questions. Thank you for all your support.

14 comments:

  1. LOVE the pirates!

    We'll pray for those in your area in need after the earthquake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely saw a snookie (complete with black eye) and two lady gagas last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're safe!! & thanks for sharing the picture from my minibook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you for making my (son's?) dream come true! everyone loves the pirate kit you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, the volcanos errupt everywhere, I hope we are safe T_T til they all are back in their normal state

    btw, if you get a chance, you can enter my giveaway here :
    http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com/2010/10/200-followers-25000-hits-giveaways_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm in love with the cute pirate, so sweet!

    Sending my prayers and love to all the people of Indonesia (I'm glad you're OK!).


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halloween is popular only n USA I think

    ReplyDelete
  8. i Love pirates

    btw visit my blog

    http://www.nuwie.co.cc
    http://www.healthadvisor.co.cc

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending my prayers and love to all the people of Indonesia (I'm glad you're OK!).



    oem software

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh thank you for making my (son's?) dream come true! everyone loves the pirate kit you made :)



    oem software

    ReplyDelete
  11. This can't have effect in actual fact, that's exactly what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is the best time to make plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it. Great blog. Thanks!
    minecraft
    run 3
    raze 3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.