homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, September 27, 2010

Clog Roll





The pair that started it all. Chanel, and no, that's not the year of made underneath. That's the price.

The title is a blog roll pun, get it? *insert cricket sound* This could be the part where I type "LOL" but seeing your response I'd better not. Remember my spring wishlist which feature a pair of clogs? Unsurprisingly I haven't got one not even now. I love today's clogs aesthetic and supposedly comfort, but have yet to find the perfect pair for me and my wallet. I was wondering if they are suitable enough to wear for autumn (in Indonesia of course, every day is summer, but you know "autumn" at a country called fashion). I have been browsing through Shopbop and ASOS, and here's what I got.

What do you think? Do you have a pair of clogs? Do you wear it throughout the year?

8 comments:

  1. I used to have a pair of (cheap) clogs, but I gave them away because I never wore them. These drawings sure are cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still unsure about the clogs trend. i don't think i will be able to pull it off :p

    ps. cute drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a pair of clogs on an NZ auction site recently for $1. Whoop whoop! Annabelle's clog collection are always amazing -- http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/244398-love+my+denim-silver-genetic-denim-jeans

    I want to clutch these drawings to me and give them a big hug! They're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link (and the nice comment), Anna, going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee clogs and I want one pair of it but pretty clogs have 'pretty' price :/. still haven't find the perfect ones yet!

    abt ur comment in my blog. my house is full of wallpapers each rooms but only my bro's and my room who have cartoon wallpapers.hehehe

    thank you for stopping by!
    love,
    veren :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don ' t know...I am from clog country, so somehow I can not imagine myself wearing them fashionable. When you say clogs I say farmers..

    But I love the drawings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are always too many pretty shoes to buy... i never wear clogs, but they look nice with long dresses!! Esp. ethnical style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clogs are tough yet feminine. I love them too but I wonder would it be hard to walk in. Oh and I love your illustrations of them. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.