homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good News!

Extra! Extra! Some of my printables are available to print, once again! I decided to use Scribd, tough it takes time for me to understand the procedure (not the tech savvy gal here) and finally upload the files (and 3 times firefox connection failure while I was uploading), and in the celebration of the printables' comeback, I'd like to thank Jenn of rookno17 for the tip, yippeee, thanks, Jen!

Why "some of them"? I will eventually upload them all back, but I try to find the best connection of the day, because when it's not the best time, it's very frustrating, trust me. If you find your favorite printables still unable to be downloaded, please, do tell me, which one is it, and I try to upload it for you.
In the mean time, there's this new blog I am curently obsessed about called bukaretsleting. It's about a twenty something lad who is willing to execute your dare, any dare, proposed to him on the blog. My favorite one is him going to a crowded mall in pink leggings and him kissing a mean looking police officer. He just started out, but I do wish for more.

7 comments:

  1. haha, crazy guy! very cool illustration, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad that you're giving scribd a try! Thanks for the shout out! That really made my day! I'm looking forward to checking out your printables! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear that you found a site that will work for now. Also, the blog you mentioned sounds like so much fun! That's a very neat idea. I wish I could read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog makes me think of the "This diary will change your life". You get all these strange tasks in it like sticking poetry in the street or wearing your pants on your head to a party. That sort of thing, hehe.
    Very funny blog thanks for sharing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, please, could you upload the "Merry Matryoshkas" postcards and tags?? We love Matryoshkas here. I also just printed the fawns and shrooms and it turned out great - my daughter is OBSESSED with fawns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, you leave me no tracks to contact you personally, so I'm here to tell you that the matryoshka printable is available now. Say hi to your fawn obsessed daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since 1937, rb2143 eyeglasses happen to be satisfying a require by providing sun protection through trendy and immediately recognizable eye put on types. This is actually the explanation why ray ban rb3217 spectacles are so well-liked amid present day celebrities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.