homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ready to Mail.

First, I want to apologize for the outdated blog title, I know it's March already, happy new month everyone (gee, isn't it fast how time goes by? March 2009 already? I thought I was still picking for the "it" calendar!).

Ok, back to the actual post. I want you to meet my new graphic designer friend Sakato of Sakatodesign from Tokyo, Japan. I stumbled upon her lovely blog one day, and I was quite fascinated of her project or campaign or.. I don't know what you call it, but here's what she actually do with her blog; she's giving her Sakatodesign stickers to every reader around the world, free, yes, free. In return, all readers have to photograph the sticker in their hometown and send the photos to Sakato. Sakato then files all her pictures in her blog, her stickers are everywhere now! From Barcelona to Chile, to Belgium to Australia! It's amazing how stickers can connect the whole world! Way to go Sakato! I think it's a very creative and effective way to know about different people and other parts of the world!
And... it's my turn! She just shot this picture for me to let me know that mine is going to arrive soon! Thank you Sakato! I'll take a lot of pictures!

Check the whole lists of cities with photographed stickers on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely, amazing concept! will check out her link now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun idea; thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.