homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Friday, February 6, 2009

Yay for New Blog Title!

Finally, a little more color to the blog. I'm new and not that savvy about the whole html kind of word, I am still struggling to prettify my blog. Forgive me. I'm not sure about the February thing, though. That means I have to come up with a new blog title every month! Let's see if I can keep up to that or laziness win over me again. Heh, I just change it into March! Clever me!

By the way, I've always wanted the whole pretty things everybody's blogs seem to have. On the other side I like my blog clean to be readers-friendly. Aaah the agony! I can use some tips on blogging layouts, please tell me yours.

7 comments:

  1. :) It's a cute blog title. Sorry, I have no tips. My site is pretty plain. :D But there are a lot of templates out there to choose from the internet? I've tried it out before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog title. So cute! Sadly, I'm just starting out myself, so I don't really have any tips. If anything, I'll be coming to you for tips. :] Keep posting and I'll keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have a contest where for every month someone designs you a new blog title to celebrate that month. You pick the winner and do a giveaway to that winner. Or you could have other people vote on the one they like best. Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much~! Yes yes I'll keep all tips in mind, next time I'll try one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new header Ning!

    I would like to think that I keep my blog pretty clean - but I have a LOT going on I now realize. I guess it works for me.. but I do tend to really like clean light sites overall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaay... I'm glad Lolly and Carrie like my new title!! I think I'm still working out what works best for me... I'll learn! I'll learn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.