homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine Tags!

I was thrilled to see my creation on i can't sew's Valentine gifts to her three children! Apparently she decided to use all 3 size of my nesting dolls image to mark her gifts for elder, middle, and baby girl! How clever! And look how adorable she arranged them with tiny roses. She said something about being "poor" this valentine, and who says that celebration of love has to be in a fancy restaurant while giving expensive gifts? That's why I'm sharing the printables with you! Read the entire of ican'tsew post here, and please greet her a belated happy valentine because she is so nice.

I also want to thank SweetTidings for having this printables on her Favorite February Findings post. Go on, check her findings out, and say hi too for me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved your valentine tags! They're too cute not to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a cutie patootie for mentioning me on your blog. we now seem to have families of babushkas on every suface of our home :) thanks again and keep on creating.
    %*_*% rosey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.