homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, February 16, 2009

Free Art

Too good to be true? Nope. Indie Fixx has just launched this cool project that based on the, what else, crumpling economy, for artists to share their works, online, absolutely free. It's called Feed Your Soul: the free art project. All you need is a good frame, decent paper, and a printer, voila, you get an artwork to hang, if possible maybe 2 or 3 artworks per day.

Why am I so excited about this? Well as an unstably paid, independent artist, struggling to earn a penny, I know how difficult it is to get your works noticed and appreciated, let alone getting your works pay for your lunch. So I really really appreciated someone like Indie Fixx who channels artists and viewers in a low cost, easy way, unlike those big names galleries flooded with snob critics and curators. Let's say, it's a chance to be known, and I, as a part of the big artists society, thank Indie for the chance.


That's my artist's point a view. As an art enthusiast with limited budget, I also like to hang good art on my wall, and what's not to love about this project.

So go on, if you're an artist and you want to contribute, read all the how-to here. Can wait to download your own piece of art, visit here. What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting about this! i agree that it's so important to get your name out there, and Indie Fixx is definitely helping artists to do that. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, too- I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea sure will agree on this!
    Free art today can allude to scholastic subjects, for example,
    writing, theory, arithmetic, and social and physical sciences and human sciences instruction can allude to generally speaking examinations in a human sciences qualification program.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.