homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Friday, February 20, 2009

Margot..


..is a sister in law.

I just got an old postcard image from my friend. The file size is too small to print, so I decided not to. I tweaked and turned the card in photoshop and this girl, Margot just popped out. I think she's a b*tchy sister in law. She is married to a wealthy man with big family lines. Many of her husband's relatives are reputable character in her town. Her cat's name is Dorothy. I suspect she's a witch in disguise.

3 comments:

  1. looks like someone i know, maybe a sister in law.... did i just type that down for all the worl to see??
    %^_^%

    ReplyDelete
  2. My SIL isn't bitchy, she's just plain crazy!! Yeah, I said it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my sister in law too. She's even shy and keep everything to herself most of the time. But she's a wonderful baker. That's why I love her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.