homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Friday, February 6, 2009

If you love bread...


..then you'll guaranteed to adore Bake and Break's blog. Her blog nearly put Martha Stewart's cookbook photography to shame. And though I may not know much about her, since everything's written in Japanese, I think she is a food photographer. Yes, it's a real job and they do get paid taking pictures of food.

I know that the Japanese language will prevent you to read the mouth watery recipes, and my, isn't that annoying! Not to mention the really great photographs and graphics that will keep you nagging, "Come on!! Write in English already!!" It's easy for me to enjoy because I don't cook or bake. The blog is written in Japanese, so be it. I'll just treat my eyes with those adorable photographs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi !
    Thank you for introducing me here!
    And great design, too !

    Though I'm not good at writing English, I can read ^^

    So I want to come to your blog sometimes.

    Thank you for lovely illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that link! Everything is eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.