homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Thursday, February 19, 2009

How real is Photoshop CS4?

I simply can't live without photoshop. Any designers and illustrators would say the same. It's not only make your pictures (or the images of yourself) prettier and your teeth whiter, it's full of unexplored capabilities!


The new print ad is showing you how in need we are of photoshop. If it's too small to see, I tell you why it's wonderful. This is a regular photoshop screenshot, except this one is done by many real everyday things to resemble the tools, the color palette, the layer box, etc in photoshop. Like the color box tool which is actually real tubes of paint. Unbelievable creative, right? if you're dying to see the real image, head here. See the making, here. Via Notaniche.

Hail photoshop!

4 comments:

  1. WOW-thats amazing, now I wish I got this instead of the version I have-Oh well, the Easter Bunny is coming :)and so is Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ad – it has such humor! I bet it was a lot of fun to make, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE!!! I would sell this concept to Photoshop and maybe they will make their workspace look this pretty.... Well... I would buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.