homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tabby Cat Embroidery Pattern


..embroidery pattern is back once again, to bribe you my dear readers for my long absent. Forgive me, but my excuse for that will be on my next post to come. So in the mean time,.. I haven't learned how to embroider myself (lazy thing), but I did manage to learn a few embroidery lingo, thanks to Helen of orangeyoulucky, otherwise I won't have a clue what a Satin Stitch is (and while you visit Helen grab her bunny embroidery pattern as well!).

So here's a pattern of Tabby the cat, under the rain. Oh, I love raindrops, and I love cats too, though I'm more of a dog person. I also give you Tabby in color, for your color reference. For the dress and the umbrella, you can do a full back stitch to fill it with color, or do a straight stitch to give Tabby a striped dress, or better, you can use a fabric applique to create her dress and umbrella. Do as your creativity guides you!

for larger/print size file head here.

If you have any questions you are always free to ask... someone who is an expert in embroidery, not me!! Hahaha! Just kidding, you can ask me, and if I can't answer yours, I'll ask to an embroidery expert I know. Please share your creations, lovelies!

*update* There is a report about the link being infected by a virus. I'm contacting the file hosting admin but haven't got any reply yet. If you encounter similar problem, please let me know. For the mean time, I'm suggesting you to view it on full size and save rather than downloading it. I'm soooo sorry for the inconvenience. (But if you had downloaded and found no virus, please let me know too!)

13 comments:

  1. What a cute design! I love their little dresses and the rain drops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, super cute!!!!!!!!!
    I may make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Thank you so much for sharing! :) Have a GREAT evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tabby cat! It looks so zakka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, pretty nice design. good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute thanks for sharing. Also thank you for following, I am following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! Thank you for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the little prints on their dresses and umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute! i had no idea you design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you all like it!
    If anyone comes up with the finished embroidery, please let me know! :)

    Diana: Yep, I design and draw all of the stuff you see here on my blog, banner, printable, etc, except if I give any link to the source. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used your embroidery for a cat pillow! :) Thank you for the really cute design! If you would like to,check it out on my blog here:

    http://violetelephant.blogspot.com/2011/01/unloved-pillow.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty helpful data, lots of thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.