homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Soft Sunlight..

I took this picture while I was at my mum's, she collected orchids too. Second place from the cacti family, this is the flowers I love the most. I'm not much of a photographer but I somehow like how this turned out, maybe all of you professionals are getting a big laugh by now, but hey, not that it's going to win an award or something, I am just surprised at how good it turned out.

To celebrate more warm, soft midsummer sunlight, let's satisfy our eyes from the better photographers...

A denim shirtdress.. on top of my list! here.

swoon. here.

Sun after the rain, ah, my favorite scent. here.

Neighborhood. here.

..and when the sun hits the room, here.

6 comments:

  1. great photo!!! very artistic :)
    %*_*%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say your photo's great!
    And thanks for sharing all the others amazing photos :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your orchid photo is beautiful! ( and the other photos are rather lovely too....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great post. It even FEELS warm like sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, the orchids photo you took looks great!

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.