homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Friday, October 2, 2009

A little game for today, tag, with a twist. I'm so excited, as today's game of tag is pretty surprising. Dear Hollyrocks, the one who tagged me, is rarely predictable, I must say. Let's see the rules of the game now.

1. Open your first photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo on your blog and tell the story behind it.
4. Tag people to do the same.

mmm... mine is this.


Ha! I knew it must be Baby G's pic, since the first folder must be the "BabyG" one ( I have no folder started with "a")!! And I knew too that it must be her first days of life pic, since I always arrange it based on when the picture taken. So this is it. Baby G at around 10 days or so, sleeping soundly, while mommy took a picture of her monkey and bunny dolls. I love the matching crib bumper and sheets too, it's the first one I bought so the color is gender neutral. I missed her baby days.

Enough about the picture let's get tagging!! Here are the lucky (or not so lucky) people I wish to peek into their photo folder. Natsumi, Noomie, and Rosey, tag girls, you're all it!

And today is Indonesia national batik day. I'm wearing one while I am typing. :)

18 comments:

  1. BabyG's so cute! :) I'm glad that all's well in Indonesia for you. I automatically thought of you when I heard the news. Take care dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy indonesia batik day! I love batik fabric very much you know! ;)

    YOur Baby G is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. giselle is SO DAMN CUTE!! i love the baby stage..especially kissing that bit just under the ear...take care and i will reply to your great tag as soon as i can.
    %*_*%

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture!

    ...and I love batiks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet photo!

    I wore batik yesterday too ^_^ .. coincidentally, on the same day as my flight back to Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute so cute!! I want to cuddle Baby G!! And her little monkey and bunny! Her bedsheet is so sweet too. Baby G is so lucky!

    Oh, show us a pic of yourself in pretty batik dress? Plssssss??? :)

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute baby!! I think she is having a great deam...Thank you for tagging me!! I did it!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. haaa cute!! the baby is sleeping so soundly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the most beautiful little baby , awwww sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a seriously adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey! Just wanna let you know you won 2nd prize in our halloween giveaway! Do send your address to me! :D

    ps, LOVE your blog! The top banner is super duper adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for loving Miss G's photo (now it's "miss" that she's grown out of her baby stage).

    Rhee : I'm sorry for not having myself pictured in Batik, I will someday put a picture of me, when I get the knack of self timer on that darn camera, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad I tagged you, because now I get to see a sweet little baby face! Thanks for doing this. I just woke up, and your adorable photo brought a big early-morning smile to my face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute baby!! I think she is having a great deam..

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing article…coooooollll…could not believe it…something as fabulous as this never crossed my mind…..Thumbs up to your supreme imagination!!! Well done, I hope to see more such good things in future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.