Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June Printables : Itty Bitty Box!

The title says it all. Today's printable is an itty bitty floral patterned box! Yaaaay! If you print and assemble at 100%, this box can contain 1 small chocolate truffle or a ring. But of course you can always print it on any size you like.

I will share a matching postcard/ gift tag very soon.


  1. I love this! I am putting together my interpretation of little 'bento box' presents for my family (ie. lots of little things arranged decoratively inside a larger box) and this will be perfect for some little, yet to be thought of, treasure. Thanks for sharing!

  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it : )

  3. This is so pretty!! This would be perfect box for cookies! Thank you! :)

  4. thank you so very much for sharing!! :) have a SUPER day!!

  5. this itty bitty box will make a lovely wedding favor if you change the colors to softer shades. tul gak?

  6. Wow! This is so cute. I think I'm going to assemble it, put something cute in it and give it to myself!

  7. This is so pretty! I like the matching postcard too in the above post.

  8. you are my new favorite friend. I am in LOVE with this box. Thank you so much.

  9. Gorgeous little box! I love the floral print, its so pretty!

  10. Very neat little box. I think I'll enlarge it a bit and print on heavier paper for a gift box.

  11. Thank you for sharing!I made the box for my daughter's 10th birthday,too gif away on her girlfriends.With a lipgloss in the box.They loved it!

    Greetings from Wilma(the Netherlands)

  12. It's gone T_T can you upload it again? And the matching post card?

  13. thank you so very much for sharing! have a SUPER day!!

  14. How, dead link. :/ Is it possible to refresh it ?

  15. Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
    unblocked games
    friv4school |
    friv 4 school
    unblocked games | unblockedgames
    tetris games
    monster high games

  16. Big Farm

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

  17. All the best blogs that is very useful for keeping me share the ideas
    of the future as well this is really what I was looking for, and I am
    very happy to come here. Thank you very much
    earn to die 3
    game hot earn to die 3
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog
    game hot tank trouble 3
    game tank trouble

  18. This is the selected site free games and play great. Same goes for your play.
    gun mayhem
    tank trouble 2
    learn to fly 2
    can your pet 2
    happy wheels game


Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.