homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, June 28, 2010

Lemonade Party : Cupcake Topper

Baby G is feeling better, less drama, more postponed work to be done. Thank you everyone for your support and kindness, and of course patience for the new Lemonade printable. Wait no more, here are the cupcake topper. I always intend my printable to be versatile, so please be creative with them, don't use this one just as cupcake toppers, use it as stickers, sew it as garlands, re-size it and make a bag of confetti, it's up to you. Please do be generous and share your idea with us.



PLEASE respect my effort in making and designing the printable. Though I share it for free doesn't mean you have the right to sell, alter, and/or claim it as your own. Use it for personal use only, if your friends want a copy don't give them yours, give them the link to this post.

PLEASE do tell me if you found the printable elsewhere that violated my rights as the maker.

PLEASE share your real parties, modifications, creations, ideas, etc using the printable, you can send the link on this post or you can send the pics to my email.

THANK YOU.

14 comments:

  1. sorry i havent been around lately...you have been so busy and that baby is sooooo very very gorgeous and her smile made me smile too. love the lemonade theme, you are so clever wish i had your talent.
    xxxxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Jun 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute-I'm going to print this on sticker paper and use them on gift bags :)
    Jana

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And timely, too. A friend just sent me her recipe for a raspberry lemonade refridgerator pie... I'm thinking mini tartlets with your cute toppers! (glad that baby G is rebounding quickly!)

    Here's the recipe for those interested: Blend a block of cream cheese with 2 packets (i.e. Crystal Light or another drink mix) of raspberry lemonade (or any other flavor you prefer). After that is mixed well, slowly add 1/4 cup cold milk, then stir in a tub of Cool Whip. Add to a 6 oz graham cracker pie crust and chill in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Now I have to bake some cupcakes!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Take one" is my favorite.

    Take one? Why, Mr. Cupcake, I don't mind if I do...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, i find this post quite cute, i hope u dun mind that i share this in my blog for my college assignment...=) if u do mind, just let me know aite?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you, all concep its very cute, Im gonna use it for my alder girl, who' getting 10th this weekend, and we're gonna gather the whole family,

    best regards from mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  9. play free online Friv: http://www.frivgames100.info/ and huz 4 http://www.huz4games.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.