- pancakes for breakfast .. done. I'm too lazy to mix my own dough, I bought "the box"
- baby food for Baby G..done, but she didn't like the Gouda cheese I added in, so we hit "the jar"
- daily design works.. horoscope/zodiac illustrations, quite exhausting to figure out 12 different poses..
- play with Baby G
- another baby food for G, skip the Gouda add the usual cheddar
- snack for Baby G
- put her to an afternoon nap
- back to work
- write a blog..hey, I'm doing this! Consider this done!
- go out for dinner ..my husband is planning this, I think we'll hit another jar for G.
- put Baby G to sleep
remember this? the awesome Tuppence has written a tutorial for the cute bag.
design*sponge's paper scarp craft will make you think twice to discard any gift wrapping leftovers.
...and so is spotted sparrow's paper bow tutorial.
Simply delight the little ones with this paper magic trick from anise mouette.