homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sail Away!

Remember the nautical mood I share this summer? Well one mother was inspired and decided to recreate the whole theme for her daughter's first birthday and sharing them with us! WoooooT! All aboard for Sarah's first anniversary!!

The party was celebrated at Sarah's preschool, the party included lots of water activity for kids and toddler, and of course, those who is young at heart, to jump into the pool. Apart from getting wet, the children did some bucket-painting and take their art home as a favor! What a great idea to have them sit still for at least 30 minutes.

Love love love all the details, the nautical shaped cookies, the buntings, the welcome aboard sign, and did you notice how big the stage is!! I bet many wondrous things happened there! Happy Birthday, Sarah! You had a swell party!

All photos are courtesy Monica, Sarah's mom, taken by Iski, private photographer. Due to privacy reason we can't share whole party pictures nor exact location of the party and other details such as link to Monica's page. Sorry :) If you have any questions email me, and I'll forward it to Monica.

But I can tell you who provides all the printables... *wink wink*...LOL... Yep including that gigantic stage backdrop. It's enough to send my PC to hibernate mode automatically.

ps. I still had some more matryoshkas printable coming right up, sorry for the delay! And some surprises too!

13 comments:

  1. I have been loving all the nautical themes I've been seeing this season. This party is fabulous! I can't wait to see what kind of surprises you'll have... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear about surprise...??? yay... i love surprise ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable party! Love this nautical theme!


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Love these nautical stuff :O)
    Groetjes,
    Maren

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the nautical theme! can't wait for your next post. following.
    watermelonthunder

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO very very cute!! Loving the nautical theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mom's recreation !Her daughter must have a great time at this nautical theme party! It inspired me to do something like this for my kids ! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, everything looks so cool! :D

    Hope you have an amazing week!

    Oh, and btw, Lady Vengeance is a very creepy movie. You have to be in the mood for blood and creepy stuff, hehe. I still found it very interesting ;).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful theme and concept. As always you do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute theme! will need to keep this in mind when i have kids of my own. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing, i like these sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really effective information, much thanks for the article.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.