homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Thursday, July 21, 2011

As Easy as ABC

I'm a typo addict. Seriously, when I was a kindergartner, when mostly everyone learns to write the alphabet, I was trying my luck copying the exact arial typo they used in student's book. I'm really really frustrated why my "A" wouldn't look exactly the same as the "A" printed on the book. Silly, huh?

SO ... enough babbling. Here are the most awesome ABC's you'll ever know! found on SharesomeCandy.

Daffodil flower alphabet by Vladimir Koncar.


And their names also stand for each letter! Andrea Kalfas.
Daffodil flower alphabet by Vladimir Koncar.

And I want to apologize for the fifth and last matryoshka party kit, it will be up on Sunday instead of today. I'm guest blogging for the last party kit so be sure to find the kit elsewhere. It's a secret place. If you know before I tell you on this blog you're super cool! HAHA!

Have a nice week everyone!

7 comments:

  1. thanks mom.. all of them are super cute.. i heart the Daffodil flower alphabet by Vladimir Koncar. will download them soon and use it on my PP presentation.. yay!!.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considerably, the story is in reality the greatest on this noteworthy topic. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly watch forward to your next updates. Saying nice one will not just be sufficient, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates!
    This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.