homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Doorbells and Sleigh Bells


and schnitzel with noodles.. Pardon me, once again. I promised you not to sing again but with Bing singing, it's hard not to sing along. That is that or I am just too lazy to think of post title. Anna of Hey Bubbles just emailed me that she's been using my printable paperdolls! Double yays when I found out that her blog is filled with holiday delight! Enjoy a little and do take a visit while you're still holding that mouse.





This is the kind of customer picture that I like. I want to little-piggied her toes so bad.

17 comments:

  1. Great photos, love the paper dolls!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little baby is just adorable, as are the other things. I love the packages, especially the one with the bunting...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures, and dat baby's so cute!

    xx
    breepluse.blogspot.com
    visit my tumblr too :D ->
    yourpictureinmywallet.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute post! Love it!!!
    Hope you had a very Merry Chrsitmas!
    xo
    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paperdolls are very cute!:D

    visit me
    www.cuteruu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I use the paper dolls printables too ?
    They're just too cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also get really excited when I see photos of people using or wearing my work. Thanks for sharing these with us. Tiny toes are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    i loove your blog!
    can i put your blog address in my blogroll?
    I'm also from Indonesia!
    Please visit my blog: http://www.floralblossom.blogspot.com/

    Widia

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a cute post! Love it!!!
    Hope you had a very Merry Chrsitmas! 2945abc45 0223

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire the beneficial information you give with your articles. I will bookmark your blog and also have my children examine up here frequently. I am fairly sure they’re going to learn tons of new things right here than anyone else!advertising | advertisment | production houses in pakistan | pakistani matrimony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.