homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deck the Doors


..with paper reindeer garland falalalala.. .. ..OK, OK! I'll stop singing if you stop sneering. My version of cheap and chic holiday garland, not to mention they can be built in less than 20 minutes. I didn't make any pattern I just got scissors happy, but if you need one, do tell me and I'll try making one. Also, excuse me for all un-reply emails, messages, and comments. I'll be back to blogosphere as soon as I am done with this one deadline. Have fun holiday decorating!

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Would love a pattern please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! My daughter (2years) is obsessed with "papa deer." I would LOVE a pattern to make this for her room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this amazing garland without a pattern??? No way, you're so talented!

    I would love a pattern, are you kidding me? Beautiful!


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy WOW! you did that free hand with a pari of scissors?? super impressive, its soo fabulous! if you get around to it, a pattern would be great! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a pattern is a must! This garland is genius! I do hope that you allow us the details of how to make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. orang gila... keren abis!

    atau dalam terjemahan bahasa inggris serampangannya (ga mau kalah)

    crazy person you... cool finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern would be very much appreciated...wish I could free hand!! Love the site, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SNOW CUTE!!!! I want my own reindeer garland too!!!! EEPS!

    HUGS N!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I realize this post is a few years old, but I LOVE this! If you made a pattern I would love to have it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.