homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, November 2, 2009

I'd like to make an announcement...

So, how was your Halloween? Me? Nah... if I dressed up for Halloween or celebrating something similar to Halloween in Indonesia, we'll be addressed swiftly to city asylum, that's for sure, or burnt on a stake.


OK, enough with the chitchat .. I am here to inform a very bad news for you. My Halloween printables, or any of my other printables will be unavailable to download, TEMPORARILY. That's it. I have heard many of you complaining about the file hosting web I'm using for those printables and I am now looking for a new one. If you have any suggestion for a file hosting web that is :
  • free at all times (for me and those who download)
  • large file storage capacity
  • doesn't have any file storage limit per month/year/GB/etc, if it has, it's got to be a really spacy limit
  • user friendly (for any providers, computers, and minds)
  • virus, ads, malware, and those kind of internet-nasties free
..please do tell me. Maybe I'll be asking about how to use it too as I'm not very tech savvy (I even googled a how-to for Twitter!) , please guide me as well. That's it for now, thank you for your understanding, and as soon as I find this site I will upload all of my printables again.

Thank you

ps. If you really really in need in one of my printables, just email me and I will consider sending you the file, under these circumstances only: you need my printables to save your son's life, you need it to save your marriage, you have better stories than those, send me a bribery/ threat, and/or I have nothing better to do. :) Thanks!

pss. As usual I bribe you with Baby G's photo if I have done something bad. Hope you'll forgive me.

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a suggestion that you might want to emulate.

    Jinejerup at http://jinjerup.blogspot.com/ uses her MSN live account and loads the files on her Skydrive on MSN.

    Maybe you can contact her to see how well it works for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry cant help but thanks for the picture of giselle she is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babalisme...
    Here is the results of your halloween printable that I make for my son's teachers..
    http://crossstitchfan.multiply.com/photos/album/4/My_Craft
    Hope you like it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, my son has been begging me to make the boy printables into magnets for awhile, and I just got home with the magnet sheets and can't print them. If there is any way you can email me the boy file, I would be SO SO SO appreciative. Thank you!!!

    heidikundin [at!] yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Flash..I'll be contacting Jenjerup now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could help you.. have you tried google docs??? I wonder if that would work?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about the troubles with file hosting.

    I use scribd.com and have been thrilled!

    I just save all my work as PDFs, then upload them quickly, easily, and free of charge to scribd, who then provides easy embedding links for my blog.

    Hope this might work for you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby G photos make everything better. Good luck finding the perfect file hosting website for your printables.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still testing each of your suggestions, it's like dating some guys and choosing which one I will have a steady relationship with, ...btw, thank you dearies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seeing that 1937, rb3395 glasses are fulfilling a need by offering sun safety by stylish and instantly recognizable eye wear models. This can be the reason why rb2143 spectacles are so well-known amid today's celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the explanation, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. Aplikasi BBM Android Thanks a lot for sharing here..I hope you will come up with more and more similar articles.. I have some recommendation of the best programs for Aplikasi Edit Foto Android Terbaik and today's latest and various other applications check it bro Aplikasi Facebook Android

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.