homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, December 22, 2008

Paper Craft Calendar!

I have always been a huge admirer of Canon Creative Park. It's a site mentioned in every design, paper craft and, craft blog, and so, I wasn't so thrilled to write about it since looks like everyone has talked about it.

But then I came across this lovely 2009 calendar you can assembly yourself on daily visit to the park. It's very simple you won't even need to sign up to the site. Just click download, print, and snap snap, you're done!

Wow. Isn't it? Wait. There's more. If you're a keen photographer you can even take a picture of a town from the calendar. Just level your camera to the houses, click, and you get a town view. Great for blog's title image, I guess.

And don't forget to browse the whole site. Lots of cool stuff not to be missed.

4 comments:

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.