homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Poor Sketchbook

I need a new sketchbook. Seriously. The one I've been using is falling apart and all papers in it have been used, front and back. Even the covers of the book is filled with doodles. I'd like to have a nice clean sketchbook but I seem can't maintain the nice and clean look longer than a week.
I wonder how other artists can fill in their sketchbook with anything from watercolor, collage, and even pressed flowers without smearing the book with paint or glue or everyday grime and dust.



Or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.