Well it's officially October, yet again. Time to dress up, time to scare. And it's time for babalisme's annual Halloween printable! This time around, we'll have a cute small favor box, in shape of a classic milk cartoon for you to download, FREE!
Here I am using a glossy photo paper for the house, which I deemed not quite the best choice for paper crafting, but I'm out of my usual matte card stock paper. As you can see, the glossy paper is well, duh glossy (it made my black house rather blueish, ugh) and cracked mercilessly when folded. So yeah, be careful when you pick a paper. #lessonlearned
- Print on your desired paper/card stock and cut out. Make sure you cut your "window" open too.
- Using the blunt edge of a small kitchen knife, or x-acto, or a spoon, or really, invest in a good bone folder already (Martha made a pretty good one), creases all the dotted lines. including the triangle on the rooftop, those are important.
- Fold away your creases. Glue or double taped on sides where the edges met to form a box.
- Don't for get to leave your "roof" open for now.
- Fill in with candies.
- Close off the roof a stapler, or punch two holes on it and close it off with a ribbon.
- Be generous handing out your treats.
If you have missed out many of my Halloween freebis, click here! Download them all and have fun!