homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's a Boy Party Kit : Food Card

Dear Lovelies, how was your weekend?
Have you been downloading the party kit? Does it work? Any problems downloading? I'm using 4shared now instead of Scribd, I don't know why but Scribd refused to load at the mean time in my PC. So tell me if you have any problems/ suggestions!



Anyho, I'm not much of a baker so I'm not sure what to serve during "boy-ish" party theme. What do you suggest? Is macaroons a little bit too girly? While you're thinking and preparing what to bake, here are the food card party printable to guide your guests through the dessert table. Download away.


5 comments:

  1. i used to use sribd as well and then switched to 4 shared and had issues with them as well. i now use box and have had great results and no complaints. of course i hope 4 shared works for you though. it is such a pain switching all the time:)cute printables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Explore a supernatural world and master the art of wizady in game sims 4 cheats : realm of magic. Coming on

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kid smart watch is the ideal tech accessory for kids, providing fun fitness tracking and essential safety features.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.