homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Oh Dear..

..H&M, why wouldn't you open up a store in Indonesia? We have Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Armani, Balenciaga, Versace, and tons of Zara outlets, but why not you? -sincerely, small budget fashionista"

LOL, I just having fun sketching H&M online shop collection. With my daughter's new crayons. Gotta test them thoroughly, now that I'm a good mother. Working just fine, dear. *toss crayons to Baby G*

** note to worried parents : I didn't actually toss the crayons to Baby G, I handed it over nice and slow, and I made sure she didn't chew them. They're toxic free, but you know...

9 comments:

  1. just catching up on all the posts i have missed...YAY for being featured in a magazine!! plus you are CRAZY good at sketching. your work is so varied and who'd of thought kids crayons could look so good?

    xxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, looks like they're working just fine indeed. H&M just opened a store near my house half a year ago, it's a great store :)
    hope they'll come to your place as well~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE YOUR ARTICLE..
    PLEASE VISIT MY BLOGS. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you draw! I've just noticed that now that I'm in America, I could have checked H&M ... but I still haven't even entered into a mall, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi........
    Nice one Really Grate illustration.
    I Like this........Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.