homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Friday, July 30, 2010

Monogrammed

I am still recovering from the impromptu vacation jet lag so please excuse for lack of posts. Though I really don't want to make you jealous in every post (nor I have the tendency to boast) I have got to post this. I just have this feeling that polkadot wrapping paper and baker's twine need a post on their own.


The package must have arrived when I was away, it did made a delightful surprise for me. It' s more than pretty packaging it's a handmade pouch! With my initials probably hand embroidered to it! And lots of goodness inside! Including a lollipop! I could go on and on on how I love this swap package but you better visit the lovely Maggie yourself.

What are you planning this weekend?

11 comments:

  1. Yep, Maggie definately made something gorgeous!! You get such great gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juultje : I knew you are her host! Thank you for inviting Maggie!! Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always get the best packages!!! I'm so jealous right now! :)

    Have a lovely weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you got it and that you like it. I was a little nervous I thought it might have been lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise! I love anything monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wonderful gift! I envy you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. how adorable! the delicate embroidery looks so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how do you do all these interesting swaps??? I want to be in a swap too :) a personal one on one swap :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty packaging is a passion of mine what a great gift to receive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.