Sunday, August 2, 2015

First Ever Babalisme Watercolor Workshop at Bandung

Workshop details update!!! Please head to @refinery_id for more info and registration! #instaart #illustagram #illustrated #illustration #instagram #picoftheday #photooftheday #potd #handmade #diy #draw #design #love #madeinindonesia #workshop #watercolor

On 30-31st July, last week, babalisme and refinery.id just hosted a watercolor workshop! I'm so excited, it's my first formal class! We decided on floral theme because it's highly demanded, and it's appropriate for both beginners and advanced painters. To make it more interesting, we're making a flower wreath, specifically! 

I was overwhelmed with joy and bewilderment too, frankly, when just in a matter of minutes of the announcement going online, the seats went fully booked. Originally, we were set only on one date. We have to open up a second class due to high demand! I don't know how I feel, mostly amazement and gratitude, but also terrified. I was expecting a slower seat filling, I even thought that the class won't be fully booked and we would have a smaller more intimate class where I won't even have to leave my seat and speak with my daily talking volume. But it turned out huge!! What will this class become? What if I fail such enthusiasm, not being able to deliver what the class had expected?   

Fortunately, all of the participants were so lovely and endearing, they were great listeners and students, they embraced my flaws, they laughed and they had fun! That's the most important thing! We had actual fun! I'm glad to know there are even a teacher, a doctor, mothers, a dress designer, young uns, and even men among the class! Men are such a rarity in a female driven subject such as flower wreaths... but well technically, there was one man, because the other was a young man, persuaded if not dragged along by his mom who is also joining the class. :D  

What matters most is WE HAD FUN! I had fun, and I saw smiling faces and I hear laughter. We made new friends, we greeted our old acquaintances who unexpectedly know each other, and we came home as happy as we can be. Thank you all! 

Here are some snapshots of the days and some of the participants' results! 

Thank you all who had joined @babalisme watercolor workshop with @refinery_id !!! You're the best ever!! Huge thanks for @ourcactus @brown_id @refinery_id  @madeiracookies @glosisresto @chiayo.id #workshopindonesia #class #watercolor #paint #diy #handmade 
What we made today!! @kathmelisa did a really amazing job!! #instaart #illustration #illustrated #illustagram #potd #paper #paint #watercolor #watercolorclass #workshop #workshopindonesia #photooftheday #picoftheday #madeinindonesia #handmade #diy #craft Yesterday class!!! I don't think they need class, really. Everyone turns out to be an expert ❤ we were using Sakura Koi watercolor paint.  #watercolor #watercolorclass #workshop #workshopindonesia #paper #paint #brush #handmade #diy Today's workshop class!!! Tag yourself here! ❤️ Thank you again everyone! I hope you had a good time!! Thank you @glosisresto for the scrumptious meal and dessert @madeiracookies @chiayo.id @brown_id for goodie bag fillers and @ourcactus for decorat Lovely artwork guys!!! ❤️😍 #instaart #illustagram #illustrated #illustration #watercolor #watercolorclass #workshopindonesia #workshop #class #potd #picoftheday #paper #paint #painting #draw #sketch #art #handmade #diy #drawing #craft Results from one of our friends yesterday at @babalisme x @refinery_id workshop. Definitely not a beginner's work. #illustagram #illustrated #illustration #draw #drawing #paint #painting #watercolor #watercolorclass #workshop #workshopindonesia #class #pa

I'd like to thank @refinery_id and @maubelajarapa for hosting the event, handling the promo and registration. Another round of applause for Glosis Resto Bandung for the venue and scrumptios meal, @ourcactus for an understated yet beautiful decoration, @madeiracookies @chiayo.id and @brown.id for goodie bag fillers, last but not least, @artemedia for the watercolor paint used in the workshop!  You can find them all at instagram! 

47 comments:

  1. How i wish i was in your city. I would love to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. Now i need to my bolg, you can play game fun, action here :
    friv games 4
    friv6
    friv 5 games
    Unblocked games
    Pou
    friv 2015 games
    Jogos de Pony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks for the information, do not forget to visit my blog too.
    QUEENXXX92

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Article :) Im extremely affected by your blog.I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!
    SEO Company In Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for posting this blog. its really very helpful for us.
    instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
    hola launcher | paradise bay | subway surfers | cooking fever | red ball 4 | goodgame big farm | hola | paradise bay game | subway surfers game | cooking fever game | red ball 4 | goodgame big farm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. I like play games Piano Tiles 2 game online, Score Hero game, Dream League Soccer, b612 and descargar b612 gratis. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice posting..thanks.
    Ijin..info investasi lahan keluarga di San Diego Hills memorial Park bebas biaya perawatan dan kebersihan selamanya klik San Diego Hills

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read. This is because of less expert aptitudes of composing and exploring I just ordered the plans and I can't wait to get started.
    . I come from Vietnam. we offer camera all kinds. I loved this article. It was practical Invite a friend to visit my website:
    đồng phục hà trang
    may đồng phục
    đồng phục công sở
    đồng phục bệnh viện
    đồng phục bảo vệ
    đồng phục khách sạn
    đồng phục tạp vụ

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, musik, video, film dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this Post, Keep Updating such topics.
    newfriars

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  14. mean girls 2 full movie I don't know what to say. midnight special full movie miracles from heaven full movie 2016 This blog is fantastic. That's not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject.pitch perfect 2 full movie So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject. the devil wears prada full movie
    I don't know what to say. This blog is fantastic. That's not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this.london has fallen full movie 2016 | a little chaos full movie You know so much about this subject. edge of tomorrow full movie | Pretty woman full movie So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. 10 cloverfield lane free movie Thanks for the heads up on this subject.


    ReplyDelete
  15. Really attractive & fully inspiration. Excellent your post. Thanks
    Kelinci

    ReplyDelete
  16. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    ReplyDelete
  17. Play the Best Free Games! We've picked out the racing games, cooking games, candy crush, games shooting, fashion games, ...
    Thanks for sharing !
    Kizi 200
    Friv 1
    Y88
    Y9

    ReplyDelete
  18. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.

    Singapore Moneylender
    Licensed Moneylender

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    EasyPayCredit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very enjoyable to visit this blog and find something exciting and amazing.
    Moneylender in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  21. read this above post its very greatful for me thanks sharing this post ,great post.
    how to root your android phone,
    how to root android

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have read this above post its very nice for us thanks sharing ,great post.
    pan card acknowledgement number,
    How to Apply Pan Card

    ReplyDelete
  23. VEX 3 game thanks to your sharing. We feel very pleased about that. You should also try their best games with our free today to get the sense of fun that brings. Thank you!
    Vex 3 Game
    Papas Games
    Ninja Games Free

    ReplyDelete

  24. Nice post and great community which can help with comment in every fields and increase knowledge of all field because every person share different iedas and topics so its very nice post to archive good tips for life. thanks for this post.
    panoramio
    panoramiousa
    tpanoramioe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks This is the best community for discussion about any topics and sharing best ideas, knowledge and thought. and have great Article sharing platform. I like this concept. Thanks a lot of all.
    myftge
    supsup,
    msaaodsdkhf
    asspsADdmo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks This is the best community for discussion about any topics and sharing best ideas, knowledge and thought.

    and have great Article sharing platform. I like this concept. Thanks a lot of all.
    PANPANknowpan
    panknowpan
    knowpan

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really liked your article , your article is very petrified me in the learning process and provide additional knowledge to me , maybe I can learn more from you , I will wait for your next article article , thanks
    asandroidndidphone
    ndrootdsoid
    arootasandroid

    ReplyDelete
  28. تعتبر العاب باربي من افضل الالعاب الخاصة بالفتيات وايض البنات الجميلات ويمكنكم اللعب فيها يوميا في موقعنا توجد عدة انواع من مجال العاب باربي مثل العاب تلبيس باربي الجديدة والرائعة التي سوف تعجبكم كثيرا فموقعنا يقدم دائما العاب تلبيس بنات ستايل جديدة من حين الى حين فقسم العاب باربي يوجد فيه لعبة واحدة لكنها جد احترافية وممتعة كثيرا وفي الاخير يحتوي الموقع هذا على نوع جديد وهو al3ab banat 2017 الرائعة والمميزة كثيرا

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for giving this apporchnity to post a comment in your commuty is a nice post sharin by you thanks.
    headsbookt
    hidpost
    classifiehigl

    ReplyDelete
  30. NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
    jhfkdfk
    giuijds
    kfkhf

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for giving this apporchnity to post a comment in your commuty is a nice post sharin by you thanks.
    dsbookt
    ppost
    ifiehigl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.