Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Daily Menu Planner Free Printable

I am so much unaware of the planner business hitting the crafting world alike. It seems so sudden (at least to me) and a little bit overshadows the scrapbooking world. Now don't laugh at me just yet, of course, I do aware of a planner. I had it since junior high, filled with magazines cutouts of boyband members, among my daily homeworks, and preteen typical doodles and quotes (you know, how my name sounds followed by a crush's last name .. and cheesy love songs lyrics).

But since when does it become associated with washi tapes?? Washi tapes have a celebrity status in the crafting world since like 6 years ago, and oh my, cute leather covers! Extra charms! Specialty stickers! Colorful pens and markers! And most of all, cute notebooks and inserts! Of course, not too mention the amazing community! I'm really thrilled and excited!

menu plan daily

I promised you a printable insert, right? So after lurking around and doing some research (drooling on people's hobonichi, midori, foxydori...), I present to you an A5 inserts for your planner. And it's not just another plain inserts, it's a menu plan!! Mothers and home cooks rejoice! It's really hard to plan a meal everyday if you know what I mean, and I hope to help you plan and list in style.

babalisme free A5 planner inserts daily menu plan

I designed it in A5 size. That's half of a letter/A4 paper and fits to most planner, especially the hobonichi cousin. It is layouted on an A4 paper so everytime you print, you'll get 2 pages of inserts, you may cut it in half or you may not. It's up to your planner. Print on both sides of paper if needed. A little warning I'm new to this planning activity, so you may find this inserts unsuitable or could use an extra imporvement, please let me know!

There you go, have fun with it. Please upload and share your planner and babalisme's insert on Facebook, instagram, or twitter! Tag me @babalisme! 

Hope you all like it and welcome me in the planner community! 
Listers gonna list! Planners gonna plan! 

ps. Babalisme webstore will open this month so please stay tune and expect a mega giveaway to go with it!!! Yay! 


  1. The download does not work for these sheets....I just love them!

  2. The download does not work for these sheets....I just love them!

  3. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4


Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.