Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Super Mario Party

I love everything about old school gaming. Those pixels basically sums up my childhood in the 90s. And who reigns icon of retro gaming other than the ol' Mario himself! *insert Super Mario Bros. opening theme* 

Kids know Mario and friends from Wii's version of Mario's Kart, Super Smash Bros., and even the newest version of Super Mario, but for an old timer like me, nothing beats the original, not that I don't enjoy the new one. But the 80s and 90s Mario is so nostalgic!  And more hard to beat. 

IMG_1198

So today's party is tailored for a 10 year old birthday boy. Here is the goodie bag! I made the printable coins for treasure hunting game, chocolate bar wrapped in printable Mario and Luigi's face, printable trademark question mark box filled with gold coins (duh, of course!), a cookie cup disguised as piranha plant's pipe, and a scratch off tickets to win some prizes! 

IMG_1199

I also did some stickers by hand using store bought circle stickers sheet, it was so much fun (and affordable too). Big Sis G got to color the stickers and she's doing a great job as you can see here.   

IMG_1209

I also did some background for photo booth. And of course it's almost mandatory for today's party to have some photo props.  

IMG_1202

IMG_1201

Here they are in action! 

IMG_1279
IMG_1287

FullSizeRender (2)


Not pictured here is a home made piranha plant pinata, he's got down really bad in no time :) 

Do you need any Mario themed photo props? Should I share the printables here? 
Tell me what you think! 

17 comments:

  1. High 5 dear, I love oldskool pixel style gaming c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love the printables please!!! Much thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the printables muuuch :') thank youu

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter flipped when she saw these!! We have some serious retro gamers here. This is the most amazing idea ever. I would love it if you shared the printables. We have a birthday coming up this month... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these amazing printables! I'd love for you to share them..thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore these amazing printables! I'd love for you to share them..thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follower ke #1483, follow back blog aku ya http://typepedia.blogspot.com/2015/05/synthesis-development-indonesia-developer-property.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
    unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| tetris games| tetrisgames| monster high games| play monster high games| kizi 2| kizi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    cool math games| coolmathgames| cool math| coolmath| cool maths games| cool math games a-z| coolmath games
    b cubed| b-cubed| barbie games| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| friv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big Farm

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really really want the printables pleaseee!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like the printables if you still have them, my nephew is a HUGE Luigi fan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  14. In order to catch the fashion and beauty, those people longing for genuine Replique Breitling Watches with limited budget go for its replicas instead.There are several websites affairs Fendi Handbags. However, it is not yet accepted whether Miu Miu Handbag are acknowledged or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. Please visit our website and play exciting games:
    slither io | wings io | wingsio | Science Kombat | Science Kombat Game
    Play the fabolous earn to die game and complete all the levels.You can play all the seven parts of the game on our website :
    Tank trouble | Tank trouble 2 | Tank trouble 3 | Tank trouble 4

    ReplyDelete
  16. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    - usps tracking
    - iphone 7 release date
    - excel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.