homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Friday, August 12, 2011

Blog Loving

All pictures are from Ledansla. New blog that stays on my chrome tab all day long. I could never ever get tired looking at these pictures; chubby baby legs? My weakness. Do you have any blogs that keep you staring all day? Do share! Oh don't be stingy and keep those good blogs under your sleeves. :) We all love some eye candies.

23 comments:

  1. Those pictures are lovely, the little chubby babylegs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty blog:) Thanks for the tip!

    Haha, you hit the nail right on the head about the turnip baby!

    Also I became a follower and noticed that with that you are now at 1000, that is a massive number, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay for being the lucky #1000 blueeyednightowl! I have a surprise for you! Can you tell me your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  4. paling suka dengan yg gambar kamar. remind me of mine :)
    hmm, blog yang bikin betah apa ya.. banyak sih dan aku gak pernah inget namanya, aku terlalu suka blog walking. nah, blog kamu juga bikin betahin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to your blog from google when i was searching for water colour illustration which led me to one of your older post.

    I like how artistic your blog is with lots of washed out dreamy pictures.

    Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog! Very stylish and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right- chubby baby legs are the BEST!

    And OMG congrats on 1000 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous! Those pictures are breathtaking!

    ♥
    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these images are something else indeed! I'll have to go lok up this blog :)

    Thank you for stopping by and entering my giveaway, and it seems I am your follower #1000, how cool is that? :)

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signe! COngrats! Would you please tell me your email address, I thought it was BlueEyedNightOwl but somehow she became #999. blogger's bug? mm...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely the photos! I so cute! I love the white floor...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi..you have a great blog!! mind to visit and follow me? I'll follow you back then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the pictures are so lovable!!!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi again! My e-mail adress is signepling@hotmal.com :)
    But if there is a price involved I didn't know about you can send it to BlueEyedNightOwl, I don't want to snag it before her very eyes :)

    *hugs*
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  16. RE : sorry if the collar cut-off didnt really work :S hope i can post the DIY tutorial asap then :)

    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those Pictures I really like it.!!!
    best regards,

    www.hajarabis.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is a very good article, I am so happy to get so many good points in this article and its an inspiration and I prefer to read the quality content. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. revised my comment: i just knew you're Indonesian. cool blog, cool writing.. cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.